Employers' Organisation Mzanzi Nelspruit
To organise and assist employers relating to the implementation and maintenance of labour legislation and to provide them with quality, professional and value-adding support service with integrity.
Employers' Organisation of Mzanzi
The Employers' Organisation of Mzanzi was registered by the Registrar during November 2011 (LR2/6/3/335), in order to create a collective body through which employers can have professional assistance and representation in terms of labour matters and labour legislation.
The EOM renders a professional service in terms of all labour legislation (Labour Relations Act, 1995; Basic Conditions of Employment Act, 1997; Skills Development Act, 1998; Employment Equity Act, 1998; Unemployment Insurance Act, 1966; Health and Safety Act and Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, 199) and assist employers with:
- Implementation of Labour legislation
- Training and Development
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- Disputes, Strikes, Stoppages
- Any other labour related issues
Represent Employers at:
- Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA)
- Bargaining Councils
- Compensation Commissioner tribunal during appeals Arbitration
- CCMA Provincial Labour Forum
- Department of Labour Provincial Labour Forum